- Easily print a variety on a variety of paper sizes up to 11 x 17 inches (A3). Produce professional-quality color for up to 50% less cost per-page than lasers on a printer that’s ready for business.
- Compared with the majority of color laser AiOs (NA: < $300 as of October 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015; EMEA: < €280 excluding VAT as of June 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015; AP: < $500 excluding VAT as of June 2015 and color print speed of 1–10 ppm; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015. Cost per page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest capacity cartridges and long life consumables.
- CPP comparisons for high-capacity HP ink supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges’ estimated street price and page yield. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Small businesses who need professional-quality prints up to 11 x 17 inches (A3) to dazzle clients, win business, and stay competitive.Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip.
HP Officejet Printers, hp printers, Printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
Out of stock
- Functions : Print, copy, scan, fax
- Monthly duty cycle : Up to 30,000 pages
- Print speed, black (ISO, laser comparable) : Up to 22 ppm
- Print Technology : HP Thermal Inkjet
- Wireless direct printing
- Processor speed : 1.2 GHz
- ADF Capacity : Standard, 35 sheets
- Borderless printing : Yes
- Memory, standard : 512 MB
- Duplex printing : Automatic