- Built for productivity, the 15.6″ ProBook 450 G5 Notebook from HP provides professionals in corporate settings or small to medium businesses a platform with which to stay productive by combining innovation, essential security, and multimedia capabilities.
- It is powered by a 7th generation 2.50GHz Intel Core i5-7200U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM, allowing you to run multiple programs simultaneously .
- When running more demanding programs or tasks, the processor can be boosted to achieve a speed of 2.80GHz using Intel’s Turbo Boost technology.
- The 15.6″ display features a 16:9 resolution of 1920 x 1080 for Full HD playback of your media content.
- Visuals are handled by the integrated Intel HD 520 chipset, and you can output video to an external display using the HDMI or VGA ports at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz.
- For storage, this system comes with a 1TB(1000GB) 5400 rpm hard disk drive that is also equipped with an 8GB cache.
- If you require more room, you can attach external storage options as well as peripherals such as optical drives, mice, keyboards, printers, memory card readers, and more via the two USB 3.0 Type-A and two USB 2.0 Type-A ports.
computing, HP Laptops, Laptops
HP Probook 450 G5 laptop Core i5 8GB DDR4 RAM 1TB HDD Free dos 15.6 inch display (5HY35PA)
Out of stock
- Intel Core i5-7200U
- 7th generation
- Processor speed : 2.50GHZ
- 15.6″ screen
- RAM : 8GB RAM
- Storage : 1TB HDD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- Free DOS
Out of stock