- Smart RGB 700 Watt is a power supply crafted for a guy who is looking to squeeze in a good PSU in his tight budget.
- With 700w of power, this should provide more than enough for the vast majority of gaming PC’s and as such, for a low retail price non-modular power supply might seem a tempting choice.
- Could this, therefore, be the perfect gaming power supply for those on a budget? – Lets put it to the test to find out!
- This Thermaltake Smart RGB power supply comes with a single +12V rail which outputs 648w through a single rail.
- As this is a non-modular power supply, all the cables come pre-attached to the power supply and can not be removed.
- Despite this, you are provided with a good variety that should suit most systems. It is, of course, always advisable that you check to ensure that you are going to have enough to suit your build.
- High amperage single +12V rail design.
- 500w of continuous output at 40c.
- 80 PLUS 230V EU Internal Certified
- 10 LED light bulbs for brighter effects.
Be the first to review “Thermaltake Smart RGB 700w Power Supply”