Canon Scan LiDE 120 Color Image Scanner
- Enjoy high resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
- Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colours thanks to 48-bit internal colour depth
- Save time with 300 dpi A4 colour scan delivered in just 16 seconds
- Experience the freedom to scan directly to cloud services using your PC
- Operate effortlessly thanks to 4 EZ one-touch buttons
- Enhance text, graphics and images separately in scanned documents using Auto Document and Photo Fix technology
- Instant document recognition with one click using Auto Scan
- Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimise desk clutter
Canon Scan LIDE 300 Image Scanner – (2995C002AA)
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Buttons : 4 ‘EZ’ Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (Scan Start), Send
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:Optical: 2400 x 2400 dpi,Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi 2
- Scanning Speed : Document: Approx. 10 Seconds (300 dpi/Letter Size/Color) 4×6 1,Photo: Approx. 5 Seconds (300 dpi/Color)
- Scanning Mode : Color: 48-bit Internal / 48- or 24-bit External ,Grayscale: 16-bit Internal / 8-bit External
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4)
- Scanner method : LiDE (LED Indirect Exposure)
Epson GT-15000 Image Scanner
- Scanner type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning Resolution: 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scanning Range: 297 mm x 432 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Colour Depth: Input: 48 Bits Colour / 16 Bits Monochrome
- Interfaces: USB 1.1 Type B
- Product dimensions: 656 x 458 x 158 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 13 kg
Honeywell HF600 Presentation Area-imaging Scanner
Ergonomic Design: 2-modular body design with large window can easily meet various scanning needs.
Switch for Mobile Scanning: a single button enables the optimal scanning of 2D barcodes on mobile phones, improving efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Sleep Mode with IR Activation: effectively reduces power consumption, extends product life and lowers operating costs.
Intelligent Lighting Technology: with 3 adjustable lighting options, scanner illumination is optimized for superior 2D scanning performance and high motion tolerance.SKU: n/a
HP Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner
- Product name: HP Scanjet G3110
- Product number: L2698A
- Scanner type: Flatbed with transparent materials adapter (TMA)
- Size: 455 x 304 x 70 mm (17.91 x 11.97 x 2.76 inches)
- Weight:2.892 kg (6.37 lbs.)
- Scanning element: Charged-coupled device
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Hardware resolution: 4800 x 9600 dpi, 48 bit
HP ScanJet Pro 2500 f1 Flatbed scanner
- Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Scan size, maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Media types: Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF: 60 to 105 g/m²
- Scan file format: For text and images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT(Text), RTF (Rich Text) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes: Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF and Send to Cloud; HP Scan in Windows OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and third parties applications via TWAIN
- Scanner advanced features: One pass duplex scanning; One button scan; OCR; Configurable scan shortcuts
- Compatible operating systems: Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Mac OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 351 x 122 mm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 (L2749A)
Robust digital sending – even to mobile devices
- Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.2
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, then edit and save files.1
- Remotely monitor and manage jobs, and enable security settings with the embedded web server.
- Send scans through the network with security protocols and to mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct.1
Fast, smooth scanning – every page
- Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute3 with two-sided scanning – recommended for 4,000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily – even for stacks of mixed media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.4
- Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Enjoy robust capabilities – including network and flatbed scanning – in a small device perfect for the desktop.
Customised scanning for streamlined workflows
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro®, TWAIN, and ISIS®.
- Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich
Posiflex Table Scanner -TS-2200UE
- Form Factor: Presentation 1D Omnidirectional Laser Scanner
- Light Source: Visible Laser Diode (VLD) @ 650 nm
- Resolution: 0.127mm/5 mil
- Depth of Field: up to 250 mm(EAN)＠33mm/13mil, 90% PCS
- Scan Method: 7 directions scan field, 24 lines scan pattern
- Scan Angle: Omnidirectional
- Scan Rate: 2400 scans/sec
- Decode Capability: Standard 1D bar codes include GS1 databar family: Omnidirectional, Omnidirectional Stacked, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Truncated and Limited
- Interface: USB
- Dimension [W x D x H in mm]: 152 x 152 x 91
- Weight [N. W. in g]: 540