With a balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, HH360 is ideal for today’s popular O2O applications, meeting the scanning needs for switching between traditional printed bar odes and on-screen barcodes. HH360 provides hassle-free scanning performance in scan-intensive or light industrial applications as well.
Epson GT-15000 Image Scanner0 out of 5(0)
- Scanner type: Flatbed Scanner
- Scanning Resolution: 600 DPI x 1,200 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scanning Range: 297 mm x 432 mm (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Colour Depth: Input: 48 Bits Colour / 16 Bits Monochrome
- Interfaces: USB 1.1 Type B
- Product dimensions: 656 x 458 x 158 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 13 kg
HP SCANJET PRO 4500fn1 (L2749A)0 out of 5(0)
Robust digital sending – even to mobile devices
- Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.2
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, then edit and save files.1
- Remotely monitor and manage jobs, and enable security settings with the embedded web server.
- Send scans through the network with security protocols and to mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct.1
Fast, smooth scanning – every page
- Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute3 with two-sided scanning – recommended for 4,000 sheets per day.
- Capture every page easily – even for stacks of mixed media – with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.4
- Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
- Enjoy robust capabilities – including network and flatbed scanning – in a small device perfect for the desktop.
Customised scanning for streamlined workflows
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro®, TWAIN, and ISIS®.
- Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
- Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris™ Pro OCR software.
- Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich
Canon Scan LIDE 300 Image Scanner – (2995C002AA)0 out of 5(0)
- Scanner Type : Flatbed
- Scanning Element : Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source : Three-color (RGB) LED
- Scanner Buttons : 4 ‘EZ’ Buttons; Auto Scan, Copy, PDF (Scan Start), Send
- Max. Resolutions : Optical:Optical: 2400 x 2400 dpi,Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi 2
- Scanning Speed : Document: Approx. 10 Seconds (300 dpi/Letter Size/Color) 4×6 1,Photo: Approx. 5 Seconds (300 dpi/Color)
- Scanning Mode : Color: 48-bit Internal / 48- or 24-bit External ,Grayscale: 16-bit Internal / 8-bit External
- Max. Document Size : 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4)
- Scanner method : LiDE (LED Indirect Exposure)