- The RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
- The RB2011 is powered by Router OS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by Router OS.
- Router BOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers. It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage (SFP module not included!).
- Also, it features powerful 1000mW dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, microUSB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply, two 4dBi Omni antennas and LCD panel.
- Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
- Router BOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.
- It also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable
Networking Accessories, Routers
Mikrotik RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN 2.4GHz Gigabit Ethernet WiFi Router with SFP cage, USB, LCD, PoE, 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM
- Product code : RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN
- 10/100 Ethernet ports : 5
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports : 5
- CPU nominal frequency : 600 MHz
- Size of RAM : 128 MB
- Storage type : NAND
- Operating System : Router OS
- Max Power consumption : 11W